Befuddled is how I feel as I sit down to write by blog for B. It came to my mind that I could write about Boehner, but I really don't think it's good to be overtly negative on a beautiful day. I could write about blogging and how on some days I really have nothing about which to write. This morning I met with brilliant colleagues at an Uptown coffee shop... bountiful ideas. Later this evening I have book club with an amazing group of women, but that was my 'K' last summer. After book club I am driving to 'Boji although that was my last summer's 'B'. Befuddled...
B is for Book Blogs. Final decision. During the summer I read many YA (young adult) books. I feel the need to know what's available and current, so I can recommend books to students during the school year because I don't feel that I have time during the school year to do this task. Our school has a great literacy program (the best!!). It seems that reading the books is easy. Blogging about the books in a manner that is informative and motivational is difficult. For example, often there's a book that I don't like, but I know a student who would think it was fun to read. Lately I read a book that literally had me in tears for the entire book; however, I struggled with how to write about it without saying too much and making it interesting to adolescents. It seems blogging (a challenge or a book blog) is always a bit challenging.
Now I need an image (befuddled)...
B is for Book Blogs. Final decision. During the summer I read many YA (young adult) books. I feel the need to know what's available and current, so I can recommend books to students during the school year because I don't feel that I have time during the school year to do this task. Our school has a great literacy program (the best!!). It seems that reading the books is easy. Blogging about the books in a manner that is informative and motivational is difficult. For example, often there's a book that I don't like, but I know a student who would think it was fun to read. Lately I read a book that literally had me in tears for the entire book; however, I struggled with how to write about it without saying too much and making it interesting to adolescents. It seems blogging (a challenge or a book blog) is always a bit challenging.
Now I need an image (befuddled)...

Comments
Did you read Small As an Elephant? Maybe it would be on the youngish side for your kiddos, but I really liked it.
You read a lot of BOOKS!