One of my summer tasks was to sweep the garage floor because it is disgusting. Although I have a big push broom, I wanted to get a smaller broom for the edges and corners. Of course I wasn't going to use any broom from the inside in that filth, so I went to ACE Hardware to get a broom. While checking out I noticed the Charleston Chew candy bars, so I bought one. The girl told me it was horrible as I checked out. She then tried to tell me she wasn't putting down my tastes and continued to talk about the nastiness of my choice in candy. I'm not sure that her job is to comment on my candy as I check out. Maybe she should have followed me to the garage and commented negatively in an appropriate manner. Now the garage is swept out and hosed down although picking a humid day to do these would have been more appropriate.
One of my summer tasks was to sweep the garage floor because it is disgusting. Although I have a big push broom, I wanted to get a smaller broom for the edges and corners. Of course I wasn't going to use any broom from the inside in that filth, so I went to ACE Hardware to get a broom. While checking out I noticed the Charleston Chew candy bars, so I bought one. The girl told me it was horrible as I checked out. She then tried to tell me she wasn't putting down my tastes and continued to talk about the nastiness of my choice in candy. I'm not sure that her job is to comment on my candy as I check out. Maybe she should have followed me to the garage and commented negatively in an appropriate manner. Now the garage is swept out and hosed down although picking a humid day to do these would have been more appropriate.
Comments