Ahhhh... I love summer. We had book club and lunch at Sea Salt near Minnehaha Falls. Others left early, but I meandered over to the falls to take a photograph with my iPhone. Last night on the news they discussed how the falls were at their peak due to the summer rain and watershed. Who could miss this photo op? Unfortunately, the camera on my phone didn't work. I could use Hipstamatic, but not the actual camera. Disappointed and frustrated, I drove straight to the Apple Store (I buy stuff at First Tech and ask for help at the Apple Store.). A young lady greeted me with a simple fix. It seems my phone was "running slow." She showed me how to alleviate my problem. Double clicking on the home button brought up all of the apps I have been using on the bottom of the screen. These can be deleted as if you would delete any app that is delete them from the bottom and not the phone itself. After these were removed, my camera worked. My guess is that it isn't a bad idea to periodically clear these.
Ahhhh... I love summer. We had book club and lunch at Sea Salt near Minnehaha Falls. Others left early, but I meandered over to the falls to take a photograph with my iPhone. Last night on the news they discussed how the falls were at their peak due to the summer rain and watershed. Who could miss this photo op? Unfortunately, the camera on my phone didn't work. I could use Hipstamatic, but not the actual camera. Disappointed and frustrated, I drove straight to the Apple Store (I buy stuff at First Tech and ask for help at the Apple Store.). A young lady greeted me with a simple fix. It seems my phone was "running slow." She showed me how to alleviate my problem. Double clicking on the home button brought up all of the apps I have been using on the bottom of the screen. These can be deleted as if you would delete any app that is delete them from the bottom and not the phone itself. After these were removed, my camera worked. My guess is that it isn't a bad idea to periodically clear these.

Comments