As students entered the room today, they were mystified because it was "empty". The truth is I have taken posters down and plants home. Today was uneventful, and I am pleased with my format for presenting their Keynotes. Honestly, I have nothing to report.
During one class a student said that she wished she had goldfish. I asked if she was talking about the swimming goldfish or the food Goldfish, and she stated the food Goldfish. Since I was stalling as a couple of groups finished commenting on the last Keynote, I went to my lunch and gave her a few of my Bunnies. After sharing a portion of my lunch, I informed the class that suggesting they wanted Goldfish now would not work. Another student was smart enough to ask what else I had in my lunch, but I had nothing else to share.
During one class a student said that she wished she had goldfish. I asked if she was talking about the swimming goldfish or the food Goldfish, and she stated the food Goldfish. Since I was stalling as a couple of groups finished commenting on the last Keynote, I went to my lunch and gave her a few of my Bunnies. After sharing a portion of my lunch, I informed the class that suggesting they wanted Goldfish now would not work. Another student was smart enough to ask what else I had in my lunch, but I had nothing else to share.

Comments