Today I went out to pick strawberries, and although I thought it was going to rain, it was merely chilly. The picking went fairly well. Each year I pick strawberries and remind myself, while I am on my knees in the straw covered strawberry fields, the difficult part happens when I get home. It's the cleaning, freezing, and bagging that takes the most time. Unfortunately today's freezing took less time since I dropped one of the boxes (smaller one) on the garage floor. Honestly, I contemplated whether or not to use the berries that hit the floor (five second rule?). I even bought fruit spray to help clean them, but I couldn't bring myself to thinking it was OK.
Maybe it's because the garage floor has been disgusting me for some time. Since my neighbor is moving out (we share a garage), I've been waiting until his stuff was cleared from the garage, so I could sweep and spray it down. Until then I'm not sure it's OK to have anything fall on that floor.
Maybe it's because the garage floor has been disgusting me for some time. Since my neighbor is moving out (we share a garage), I've been waiting until his stuff was cleared from the garage, so I could sweep and spray it down. Until then I'm not sure it's OK to have anything fall on that floor.
Comments