Today may have been one of the best planned last days of school. The students were engaged, and I was able to meet with them about their final grades. I left school thinking I was relaxed and ready for tomorrow, the last day with kids.
Then... I went to BodyFlow (yoga, pilates, tai chi). After BodyFlow I went to SA to buy a fountain Diet Pepsi. I asked for help from the attendant since the Diet Pepsi wasn't working. When she said it was ready to go, I tried again. It wasn't, so I asked her to come look at it. When she didn't come over, I loudly exclaimed, "Bitch." This was not one of my finer moments. Obviously I wasn't as relaxed as I thought if I lost it after a relaxing workout.
Then... I went to BodyFlow (yoga, pilates, tai chi). After BodyFlow I went to SA to buy a fountain Diet Pepsi. I asked for help from the attendant since the Diet Pepsi wasn't working. When she said it was ready to go, I tried again. It wasn't, so I asked her to come look at it. When she didn't come over, I loudly exclaimed, "Bitch." This was not one of my finer moments. Obviously I wasn't as relaxed as I thought if I lost it after a relaxing workout.

Comments