Wednesday a church lady asked if I thought the scar was less noticeable. Of course I thought she was talking about my dog bite scar and replied, "Sometimes I think it looks fine and other times I think it still is too noticeable." My hand immediately went to the exact location of the scar. Unfortunately, she was talking about her scar. Thursday when I went to see the travel doctor, she warned me, about stray dogs in Guatemala, "If you get bit, you should see a doctor immediately." Really, if I get bit, I may need psychiatric care for the remainder of my life. Today as I walked to the gym, I noticed that there are some situations in which I feel uncomfortable around dogs. The good news is that it doesn't happen often, but the dog who was not wavering from my path caused me some stress.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments