Website Photo
Since I documented the growing of my mushroom kit, pearl oyster mushrooms, I thought I would share my final product. I decided to try a recipe for oyster mushrooms online. Unfortunately I chose the heat of the day yesterday to make the recipe, but I think it went well. I did substitute green onions for shallots and changed the pasta. The final result is not as fancy as the picture on the website, but it was easy as promised.
Picture taken in the process.
Final Product
Since I documented the growing of my mushroom kit, pearl oyster mushrooms, I thought I would share my final product. I decided to try a recipe for oyster mushrooms online. Unfortunately I chose the heat of the day yesterday to make the recipe, but I think it went well. I did substitute green onions for shallots and changed the pasta. The final result is not as fancy as the picture on the website, but it was easy as promised.
Picture taken in the process.
Final Product

Comments
J:)