I'm fighting being sick.
I'm irritated (beyond what I can print) with this MISERABLE weather (37º with little snow flakes in the air).
I'm upset that it was so windy that my grill kept going out, so I had to cook my chicken with blue cheese burger inside.
I'm saddened the blog challenge is over although I'm still going to comment on other's blogs.
I'm mad that I worked to get papers graded, yet I can't update my grades because TIES is down.
I think that puts a little perspective on my day!
Anyway, at our team meeting on Friday, we were unproductive. One member of the team was looking at news feeds and announced that we could no longer have goats in Minneapolis. Another member asked if it applied to fainting goats. I had no idea about fainting goats, so we googled and went to Youtube. This was followed by the sneezing panda. It seems I know nothing about these things because I don't have kids.
I'm irritated (beyond what I can print) with this MISERABLE weather (37º with little snow flakes in the air).
I'm upset that it was so windy that my grill kept going out, so I had to cook my chicken with blue cheese burger inside.
I'm saddened the blog challenge is over although I'm still going to comment on other's blogs.
I'm mad that I worked to get papers graded, yet I can't update my grades because TIES is down.
I think that puts a little perspective on my day!
Anyway, at our team meeting on Friday, we were unproductive. One member of the team was looking at news feeds and announced that we could no longer have goats in Minneapolis. Another member asked if it applied to fainting goats. I had no idea about fainting goats, so we googled and went to Youtube. This was followed by the sneezing panda. It seems I know nothing about these things because I don't have kids.
Comments
I was trying to show my class the sneezing panda video about a month ago and I accidentally clicked on the one where the panda explodes. It took about 10 min. to calm everyone down :)
I want to watch the fainting goats, but I'm watching a movie with husbandman. I'll remember tomorrow.
This movie is called 7 pounds. It's not very good. But I really like Will Smith
And I love the sneezing panda.