Yesterday afternoon there was a flip flop on the flip-flops although the students were not told. This morning as I walked into school wearing sandals, a couple girls congratulated me on my shoe choice. Although I don't remember their exact words, they thought I had somehow received the message that everyone was supposed to wear flip-flops to school as a sign of solidarity and rebellion. I loved it. They had not yet been informed that they were able to wear flip-flops after all. It seems they also delivered a petition to the administration concerning yesterday's debacle!
I would like you to know my sandals (Dr. Scholls, extremely comfortable) were not flip flops. The above picture is of the sandals I wore today. The bottom picture is of flip-flops. I think the difference should be noted.
I would like you to know my sandals (Dr. Scholls, extremely comfortable) were not flip flops. The above picture is of the sandals I wore today. The bottom picture is of flip-flops. I think the difference should be noted.


Comments
I'm glad the administration came to their senses over such a silly issue.