I have a couple new distractions for my iPhone. The first is actually functional. After finding out about it on Tuesday, I have already used it. It's called "Drop Box". Because I wanted to know if I could transfer files using my iPhone, I was informed about this application. Yesterday I put files in it on my school computer and opened them up on my home computer. The file would have been too big to e-mail. It was awesome. The other distraction is a game for my iPhone called Air Penguin. It is a "tilt control" game and somewhat addictive although I suck at it. My hope is that my distractions become your distractions. BTW- Both applications were shared with me by a brilliant friend, so I thought I should pass them on to you.
I have a couple new distractions for my iPhone. The first is actually functional. After finding out about it on Tuesday, I have already used it. It's called "Drop Box". Because I wanted to know if I could transfer files using my iPhone, I was informed about this application. Yesterday I put files in it on my school computer and opened them up on my home computer. The file would have been too big to e-mail. It was awesome. The other distraction is a game for my iPhone called Air Penguin. It is a "tilt control" game and somewhat addictive although I suck at it. My hope is that my distractions become your distractions. BTW- Both applications were shared with me by a brilliant friend, so I thought I should pass them on to you.

Comments