image from Scumbag-Steve-Online-Classes
For some reason I am having difficulties blogging everyday during this month of May. Yesterday it was due to travel and spending the evening drinking too many adult beverages (unplanned) with a dear friend. Today I should forgo the blogging since I have spent the day doing little. Instead I will attempt something...
I need a mental health credit to renew my teacher's license. My visiting friend is a social worker, so I offered her the opportunity to do the online class for me. Since she refused, since the day was ugly, since I really didn't feel like doing much, I took the class. It was painful, basic information that would've been a waste of my time if I hadn't been able to play Scrabble on Facebook, update my calendar, find a recipe for my mushrooms, and paint my nails while "taking" the class. In the future I will take more of these online classes.
For some reason I am having difficulties blogging everyday during this month of May. Yesterday it was due to travel and spending the evening drinking too many adult beverages (unplanned) with a dear friend. Today I should forgo the blogging since I have spent the day doing little. Instead I will attempt something...
I need a mental health credit to renew my teacher's license. My visiting friend is a social worker, so I offered her the opportunity to do the online class for me. Since she refused, since the day was ugly, since I really didn't feel like doing much, I took the class. It was painful, basic information that would've been a waste of my time if I hadn't been able to play Scrabble on Facebook, update my calendar, find a recipe for my mushrooms, and paint my nails while "taking" the class. In the future I will take more of these online classes.

Comments