Although I'm not necessarily an A+ student, my blood type is A+. This must say something about me, right? Yesterday the sun came out and warmed up my car. It was only 60ยบ, but it was wonderful, a B+ (still waiting for an A day) day after a series of F days. On the way to give blood, I was even able to crack the window of my car and turn the heat off. What will today bring?
As I was finished giving blood, I asked the nurse if she would take a picture with my camera. I guess I'm still in the habit of feeling the need to have an image each day with my post.
As I was finished giving blood, I asked the nurse if she would take a picture with my camera. I guess I'm still in the habit of feeling the need to have an image each day with my post.
Comments