When I bought my mushroom kit, I was super excited. Today the excitement waned as I opened the box. It seems the original instructions of cut a slit and spray were a bit misleading. "Additional Instructions for Best Results" appeared inside the box. It seems I need to "Submerge the bag in a cold, tap water-filled bucket for 24 hrs (to maximize soaking, hold the ad down with a weight to keep it from floating)". I'm feeling a bit misled although I'm still excited (not super excited) to see if they grow.
When I bought my mushroom kit, I was super excited. Today the excitement waned as I opened the box. It seems the original instructions of cut a slit and spray were a bit misleading. "Additional Instructions for Best Results" appeared inside the box. It seems I need to "Submerge the bag in a cold, tap water-filled bucket for 24 hrs (to maximize soaking, hold the ad down with a weight to keep it from floating)". I'm feeling a bit misled although I'm still excited (not super excited) to see if they grow.
Comments
You should have muscles in no time.
Do they stay in a dark spot?