Today was a teacher workshop day. It was not the kind of day when one sits through meetings. The workshop day was actually a work day, an entire day to do grades and work in our rooms as needed. Days like today are wonderful because without today, I would have done the same work at home. My colleague and I actually took a working lunch. We planned the next two weeks while eating at Old Chicago. Of course we called first to make sure they had WiFI. Although we still have to secure some materials, we were able to schedule computer time and plan while enjoying pizza.
Since the April Blog Challenge includes images, I brought my iPhone and camera to take a picture of the pizza as I ate. After the pizza was gone, I realized I had not taken a picture, so I decided to settle for the Old Chicago sign outside. As we finished up some last minute ideas in the parking lot, I forgot to take a picture of the sign. I guess it's good that images can be procured from anywhere.
Today I give thanks for...
1) fabulous day to get work completed
2) working lunch with fabulous colleague
3) like minded people (You know who you are!)


Comments
These pix are good, but I kind of wish I had seen
your actual pizza. Not sure why I feel this way. Maybe next time???