As You Like It, Act V, Sc. I
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
Today is the Shakespeare's date of birth and death. Although his birth is not officially known, some say it was probably the 23rd. Today is also the last day of Lent which means my Lenten practice is officially finished with this post. I have successfully hand written a note to someone (46 total) each day of Lent and listed three things of which I am thankful each day on my blog. If I am to be honest, both proved at times to be difficult, but it also made me realize all of the good things and great people I have in my life.
Today I give thanks...
1) gift of Easter candy in my mailbox
2) Easter (early) dinner with friend and her family
3) going to Target without a list -- getting everything I needed and NOTHING I didn't
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
Today is the Shakespeare's date of birth and death. Although his birth is not officially known, some say it was probably the 23rd. Today is also the last day of Lent which means my Lenten practice is officially finished with this post. I have successfully hand written a note to someone (46 total) each day of Lent and listed three things of which I am thankful each day on my blog. If I am to be honest, both proved at times to be difficult, but it also made me realize all of the good things and great people I have in my life.
Today I give thanks...
1) gift of Easter candy in my mailbox
2) Easter (early) dinner with friend and her family
3) going to Target without a list -- getting everything I needed and NOTHING I didn't

Comments
I love to get them.
Way to spread joy and happiness to others, MM!