Part of tonight's staff meeting talked about the stress of the upcoming MCA tests. I'm not sure of the correlation or how it was introduced, but we were shown a video (notice I am only giving the link to the video and not posting it). It was weird to quite weird and uncomfortable to quite uncomfortable. The good news is that it gave me an idea for today's image. Several years ago I took a picture of an opossum on my dad's deck. Plus as I googled opossum, I found a picture that we were shown at tonight's staff meeting after the video letting us know that massaging an opossum is dangerous. Do you think I could make this stuff up? Did I mention weird and uncomfortable?
Tonight I give thanks for...
1) leaving a workshop with ideas even though the workshop was BAD
2) last day in the computer lab went well
3) conversation with C

Comments