Posting every day about nothing is difficult. Finding an image to go with an uneventful to quite uneventful day is challenging. As I was talking to H on the phone this evening, I whined about not having an image for today. Actually I whined more about the snow that was supposed to come tomorrow and Wednesday, but I also whined about not having an image. I feel too much pressure. This pressure is similar (kind of) to the pressure I felt at the chiropractor this afternoon. My neck hurt, and I really couldn't think. When I was asked if I wanted acupuncture needles today, I replied, "I don't know. My neck hurts." I didn't get needles, but I did get muscle stimulation and manipulation (Now, there's a title for an adult novel...). Anyway while the neck pain was somewhat softened, the pressure of not having a image intensified (Do you see how I kind of, sort of, tied it all together?). Finally after listening to my whining, H sent me an image to use. She also sent the plan for a section of her yard. I don't really know how they relate (to each other, to my post). Does it matter? IDK. Images are attached... enjoy.
My gratitude list...
1) H and her images
2) dinner with dear friends
3) muscle stim!


Comments