After book club tonight I stopped by SA, so I could spend $3.77 a gallon on gas. Actually I also wanted a fountain Diet Pepsi. A group of three kids, and their father, were searching for food. Each child could spend $1.25. The oldest child wondered, "I don't know if I'm making the correct decision." The youngest child was antagonizing the middle child with her Oreos. The middle child was upset because he wanted to spend $1.50. When the father was firm, the middle child exclaimed, "I hate my life." At this the father responded, "I hate my life too." Maybe it's because I don't have kids, but I found this hysterical and actually laughed while leaving.
I, on the other hand, don't hate my life. Today the seventh graders were typing in the computer lab while I worked on Poem in Your Pocket Day. After school I went to get acupuncture. This evening I had book club with a wonderful group of ladies. All are reasons why I don't hate my life. Plus acupuncture gave me a photo op. Any follower of my blog knows don't like to post my picture, so I have chosen a picture with only a portion of my face. Although I don't like to post a picture of my face, I have no problem posting a picture if my finger (at least I don't think it's THE finger).
My list of gratitudes today includes...
1) book club (wise and wonderful women)
2) acupuncture (alleviate sinus pressure)
3) laughing
I, on the other hand, don't hate my life. Today the seventh graders were typing in the computer lab while I worked on Poem in Your Pocket Day. After school I went to get acupuncture. This evening I had book club with a wonderful group of ladies. All are reasons why I don't hate my life. Plus acupuncture gave me a photo op. Any follower of my blog knows don't like to post my picture, so I have chosen a picture with only a portion of my face. Although I don't like to post a picture of my face, I have no problem posting a picture if my finger (at least I don't think it's THE finger).
My list of gratitudes today includes...
1) book club (wise and wonderful women)
2) acupuncture (alleviate sinus pressure)
3) laughing
Comments
I've also felt the way the dad felt in the store.