The fog comes
on little cat feet.
It sits looking
over harbor and city
on silent haunches
and then moves on.
~ Carl Sandburg
I would like to say that I waited until 6:21pm to post since it was the time when spring (Vernal Equinox) starts, but that would be a lie. Maybe I better reason would be that it was foggy, and I really didn't feel like doing much of anything. Actually, I feel as though I'm still waiting for spring, and for a week, I'm fine with this wait. My reasoning is dependent upon my footwear. It seems I've become a bit addicted to my ugly Uggs.. UGH! Throwing on these ugly brown boots to go anywhere without thought makes me happy and comfortable. When I return from Mexico, I promise to put them away. Until then my spring colored toes will hide inside the softness of my boots.
Hey, thanks for...
1) brunch with a dear friend
2) productive, unexpected conversation with a colleague
3) spring (?) and my Uggs
Photo foolishness... No, my cat is not little; he is round. His feet, however, may be considered "little cat feet". Besides I would argue his heft makes his feet even smaller.
Comments