It seems I set my alarm to 2:35 pm instead of am. This caused me to go to the airport with unshaven legs. When I arrived at Park 'n Go, their lot was full. This did not maximize my happiness since I called last night to see if it would be a problem. There answer, "No not at that time." Everything was fine. Park 'n Fly was open, and I arrived at the airport in time.
The plane arrived on time, and I was able to spend four hours in the sun. One would think with all I packed, I would have checked to make sure I had enough 15 sunscreen not merely six and eight. This unforeseen problem caused me to go back to my room to take a break. It also gave me the chance to charge my iPod since I was using the back up battery. One would think with all I packed that I would have brought the charger for the iPod and iPhone not merely the small attachable battery. Nope! I have three pairs of sunglasses, work out clothes for every day, and four swim suits, but I don't have a charger for the only reading material I brought (with the exception of one book). Lesson learned: I really need to pack less and pack wisely.
The good news is I met a lady with a iPhone charger who will also be here until Friday, so she said I could use her charger. We'll see if she shows up later.
Today I am thankful for...
1) waking up in time
2) my first Fresca of the year (notice that didn't go perfectly since I spilled it).
3) sand and waves
Comments