Today is 3.14... (Pi Day). Enough said! Back in the day I used to work with a math teacher that went all out for Pi day including a parent night with pie. I do not miss that "song and dance." Actually today is the second Monday of the month which means I met with my PLC (professional learning community). The language arts PLC often trys to compete with the attention the building administration gives to the math PLC. Our language arts PLC is an awesome group that always works towards a useful end product. Not only are our meetings productive, but we also have fun working together. Since half of our members were absent this afternoon, we focused on "fun". Maybe fun isn't the name for it. We focused on the "community" part with laughing, advice, and conversation. It was what I needed today after trying to teach students who were not quite ready to "spring ahead."
Thank you...
1) wonderful language arts colleagues
2) book club with colleagues (not language arts)
3) Scary Mary Poppins video to start class (imagery)
Thank you...
1) wonderful language arts colleagues
2) book club with colleagues (not language arts)
3) Scary Mary Poppins video to start class (imagery)
Comments