
One of my favorite candy bars is the Twin Bing. It is made and sold in Iowa, but I rarely see a Twin Bing in Minnesota. This weekend I bought a couple for my dad's significant other since she had never heard of them. Since I typically take care of my "to do" list on Sundays and needed to mail the candy bars, I decided to see if the "Automated Postal Center" was open on Sunday (excuse the picture... I should have leveled my camera). Yea! Without any lines, I was able to get postage with the quick sweep of my credit card and mail the package on Sunday. The automated postal center, the Twin Bing and of course my iPhone (used to take the picture) are a few of my favorite things this Sunday. Oh, and the SUN and warmer temps which have made a needed appearance should be added to the list of my favorite things (at least favorites for today).
Comments