It seems President's Day weekend is the time for everyone to take leave of Minneapolis. Since I was flying early in the morning and flying out of the little terminal, I thought it would be a smooth experience. The good news is that I still allowed plenty of time. I pulled into Park 'n Go a little after six. The lot was full which was a new experience to me. Then I ventured over to Park 'n Fly. Yea me, I was able to secure the last spot in the lot. Booooo! The cars next to me parked like idiots, and my car will be dinged when I return. Although the parking wasn't smooth, I still had left plenty of time especially considering I was flying out of the little terminal.
Did I mention I had never flown out of the little terminal? It seems the little terminal is busy to quite busy with spring break fliers. No worries! I still had the sixty minutes needed to fly although I had to ask how to get to security. Although the security line was long, it moved quickly until I handed the security my expired license. It seems it too two TSA agents to say that it was indeed expired, but that I could fly.
Did I mention I had never flown out of the little terminal? It seems the little terminal is busy to quite busy with spring break fliers. No worries! I still had the sixty minutes needed to fly although I had to ask how to get to security. Although the security line was long, it moved quickly until I handed the security my expired license. It seems it too two TSA agents to say that it was indeed expired, but that I could fly.
Comments