Today I "hit the wall". I decided that I was going to the doctor to take care of my sinus infection. Acupuncture, Neti Pot, Advil Cold and Sinus, Mucinex... nothing was working, and I was getting crabby (crabbier than usual). After consultation from the administrative assistants at work, I decided to try the "Minute Clinic" at Target instead of Urgent Care.
I posted my initial reaction on Facebook, "Minute" Clinic my ass... As I entered the clinic, I was given a pager and told that it was going to be a twenty-five minute wait. At first I thought this was ridiculous since no one was waiting in the waiting area. Then I realized that no one was in the waiting area because everyone was shopping in Target with their pagers. At first I perused the Target aisles, then I realized that I didn't want to purchase anything. All was well since I recently added solitaire to my iTouch.
The actual consultation went well. I was given a prescription, and they even sent it to Walgreen's. It deserves 3 out of 5 or 7 out of 10. It was better than Urgent Care which is really never urgent or trying to schedule an appointment with my doctor.
I posted my initial reaction on Facebook, "Minute" Clinic my ass... As I entered the clinic, I was given a pager and told that it was going to be a twenty-five minute wait. At first I thought this was ridiculous since no one was waiting in the waiting area. Then I realized that no one was in the waiting area because everyone was shopping in Target with their pagers. At first I perused the Target aisles, then I realized that I didn't want to purchase anything. All was well since I recently added solitaire to my iTouch.
The actual consultation went well. I was given a prescription, and they even sent it to Walgreen's. It deserves 3 out of 5 or 7 out of 10. It was better than Urgent Care which is really never urgent or trying to schedule an appointment with my doctor.
Comments