As you may have guessed from my lack of posting, it's been a crazy week. Instead of boring you with the details, I'll fast forward to today. Today was Social Action Day for our middle school students. This means all teachers, paras, and students leave the building to help in the community. I took a group of students to one of the elementary schools. They had a wonderful day, and the teachers seemed to appreciate their help. The elementary kids couldn't get enough of the middle school kids which was fun to watch.
I wore my new Uggs, and my feet were happy all day long as I walked back and forth checking on my students. If I wasn't going to spend $300 on an iPhone at the beginning of February, I'd search out a pair of grey Uggs. My Uggs are dark brown since Zappos didn't have grey in my size. One would wonder how it is I really have nothing to say when my week has been one of craziness. IDK!
I wore my new Uggs, and my feet were happy all day long as I walked back and forth checking on my students. If I wasn't going to spend $300 on an iPhone at the beginning of February, I'd search out a pair of grey Uggs. My Uggs are dark brown since Zappos didn't have grey in my size. One would wonder how it is I really have nothing to say when my week has been one of craziness. IDK!
Comments