
I will admit that I am not a fan of the cold weather we are having. It makes everything a little more difficult. Last night I had to park across the street from the gym (thanks to all of the New Year's resolution people... give it up, buy a candy bar, get out of my parking spot!) which caused me to stand and wait for traffic to pass. Maybe I could have crossed earlier, but I was worried about slipping on the ice. Of course, on the way back to my car, I did slip on the ice. Cold Weather + Ice = Pain
Once I get cold it's impossible to warm up. When I went to bed, I couldn't sleep because I was sooooooo cold. Since I don't pay for my heat, I moved my thermostat from 69º to 75º. Yes, this was excessive, but I was freezing. This morning after taking my shower, my windows were full of precipitation. I had made a small green house.
Tonight it will become colder. I am not a fan. A student today was excited about going to Florida for spring break. When I said she had a while to wait, she mentioned it was 65 days. My hope is that this includes all days not merely weekend days since I will be spending time in Mexico.
Comments
And that's when I knew that they had never been to Minnesota.