"Month of December--the shoe is covered with dirt:
Heavy the land, flagging the sun;
Bare are the trees, still is the muscle."
~anon. Welsh poem

Yesterday morning after the big snow fall, I donned my boots and walked The Greenway into Uptown to workout. First I had to layer and prepare for the cold. I decided to leave early and take my camera to capture the winter images. Although I'm not a fan of the cold, I really do enjoy the beauty of the snow that blankets everything. I wanted to put them in a type of mosaic on Bighugelabs.com, but it didn't work as I had wished. Instead of arranging all of my photographic masterpieces, it concentrated on one which was kind of cool. I think it would have worked better with the bridge image since I could only focus on one although the berries were brighter. After experimenting I gave up and did a more boring mosaic to represent the images of my morning tramp through the snow.

Anyway, thanks again to Bighugelabs.com I have completed 2010 Blog Challenge post #15 which means I'm half done. Rather than saving the best for last, I did it with my first fifteen... merely want you to know.
Heavy the land, flagging the sun;
Bare are the trees, still is the muscle."
~anon. Welsh poem

Yesterday morning after the big snow fall, I donned my boots and walked The Greenway into Uptown to workout. First I had to layer and prepare for the cold. I decided to leave early and take my camera to capture the winter images. Although I'm not a fan of the cold, I really do enjoy the beauty of the snow that blankets everything. I wanted to put them in a type of mosaic on Bighugelabs.com, but it didn't work as I had wished. Instead of arranging all of my photographic masterpieces, it concentrated on one which was kind of cool. I think it would have worked better with the bridge image since I could only focus on one although the berries were brighter. After experimenting I gave up and did a more boring mosaic to represent the images of my morning tramp through the snow.

Anyway, thanks again to Bighugelabs.com I have completed 2010 Blog Challenge post #15 which means I'm half done. Rather than saving the best for last, I did it with my first fifteen... merely want you to know.
Comments
Thanks, MM!!
Beautiful photos.
Love these fotos. I'll check out that site and copy you.