
I awoke this morning feeling a little woozy. By the time I arrived at school, I had passed woozy. Without sub plans or a sub, I gave instructions to a colleague and returned home. Today was the introductory day to the Moment in Time writing assignment. Although I have no idea how the class went, I do know that at least one student appreciated the Kevin Kling stories. When I checked e-mails mid-day, the media clerk had e-mailed. It seems one of my students had already been in the media center looking for the stories I had on podcast and video link. Maybe I touched one student with my media presentation without being in the room.
Sooo... I post blog challenge post 16 from the couch. Although it's not super creative, it's one of my best posts considering how I feel. Besides it fits the guideline #1, "Create media 5 times per week. A blog entry counts as media, thank the lord. But, it's even cooler if you have other media embedded or linked."
Comments