I love my iPod Touch as I have frequently posted. Not too long ago, a friend suggested a new app, Cut the Rope. Although it is not the same friend that suggested Angry Birds, she was instrumental in my addiction to Angry Birds. It saddens me to admit, but I also spend too much time playing Cut the Rope, but it's not quite as addictive.
She is also a colleague, so I was chatting with her the yesterday at work. As I was leaving, she commented, "Three Words. Angry Birds Seasons." I turned back with interest and decided it must be the App update alert on my touch. Since I had plenty of things to do, I didn't update it until today. Yea! Another time killer is downloaded to my iPod Touch.
Adding a new app to my touch is always entertaining, but I always feel as though there are apps that I should have if only I knew about them. Today as I was checking my news feeds on GoogleReader, I found an interesting article, Top 10 Must-Have Apps for the iPhone, and Some Runners-Up. I was a bit disappointed, and I'm sure that I am missing "must have" apps that everyone (except me) has on their touch or phone. Please discuss and "clue me in".
For those who missed the importance of this post--
Blog Challenge Entry #13... New Media and New Apps including embedded links, mention of aggregator... and of course the chance for dialogue about your favorite apps.
She is also a colleague, so I was chatting with her the yesterday at work. As I was leaving, she commented, "Three Words. Angry Birds Seasons." I turned back with interest and decided it must be the App update alert on my touch. Since I had plenty of things to do, I didn't update it until today. Yea! Another time killer is downloaded to my iPod Touch.
Adding a new app to my touch is always entertaining, but I always feel as though there are apps that I should have if only I knew about them. Today as I was checking my news feeds on GoogleReader, I found an interesting article, Top 10 Must-Have Apps for the iPhone, and Some Runners-Up. I was a bit disappointed, and I'm sure that I am missing "must have" apps that everyone (except me) has on their touch or phone. Please discuss and "clue me in".
For those who missed the importance of this post--
Blog Challenge Entry #13... New Media and New Apps including embedded links, mention of aggregator... and of course the chance for dialogue about your favorite apps.
Comments