First, I don't remember the intro being so cheesy. I merely remember running around saying, "Here I come to save the day!" Today I am saving the world by changing my profile picture on Facebook following the directions, "Change your profile picture to a cartoon character from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday (Dec 6) there should be no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is a campaign to stop violence against children." Who makes this stuff up? Anyway, I am saving the world and using new media. After downloading a new picture to Facebook and embedding a video to my post, I have concluded Blog Challenge #14. "A little weak?" you ask. Saving the world and completing a challenge post is not weak. The only weak thing about this post is that Mighty Mouse may have had more to do with a drinking competition in college and not a childhood memory, but I'm not quite sure. It doesn't matter. I am dang proud of saving the day.
First, I don't remember the intro being so cheesy. I merely remember running around saying, "Here I come to save the day!" Today I am saving the world by changing my profile picture on Facebook following the directions, "Change your profile picture to a cartoon character from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday (Dec 6) there should be no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is a campaign to stop violence against children." Who makes this stuff up? Anyway, I am saving the world and using new media. After downloading a new picture to Facebook and embedding a video to my post, I have concluded Blog Challenge #14. "A little weak?" you ask. Saving the world and completing a challenge post is not weak. The only weak thing about this post is that Mighty Mouse may have had more to do with a drinking competition in college and not a childhood memory, but I'm not quite sure. It doesn't matter. I am dang proud of saving the day.
Comments
I went with Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.