Sometimes I get forwarded e-mails. For example, on Sunday I can count on K to send me three to ten forwards. Some people never send me forwards, so I always open them. This was one P sent me. It was odd since she never sends forwards, and well... I decided to make use of the animal pictures to complete blog challenge #20.
Although I have used Picture Trail already, I needed an outlet for this email. The message read, "Our planet is populated with plenty of bizarre and astonishing creatures without the need for resorting to fiction. Some are rare and some are on the verge of extinction. Here are 15 of the most peculiar creatures known to mankind." What else was I supposed to do with such an e-mail? Merely delete it?


Comments
You are pretty much rocking the blogging challenge!
I am going to take some pix at school today and do either one of these or the thing from big huge labs.
Thanks for the inspiration!
I kid.