I will admit that I wanted today's post to include an interactive snow globe, but I settled for another form of "new media". Today I used webopedia.com to look up the definition for "new media". It stated that "mobile computing was part of this new media, so I decided to post from my touch. I will admit it serves two purposes since I'm also trying to decide if my reading advisory should use computers for a message board or use the touches to a actually blog. One of the concerns was using proper grammar on the touches. The other thought was that if would be difficult to process on a touch. As I try to type this, I have to agree. It looks like the students will be posting on the computers not the touches.
I will admit I had to edit my entry since the link I added using my mobile device did not work. At least I gave it a try.
I will admit I had to edit my entry since the link I added using my mobile device did not work. At least I gave it a try.
Comments
I like your avatar!
i never care if my kids use standard english in their blogs, etc. it's nice if they do, but whatev.
however, if it's hard to post on the touches, then that seems to seal the deal!!
LH- It seems it's easier to get books from iTunes, but Hunger Games was only on Kindle. We were, however, able (legally) to download one book to six touches. Our LA department also has some grammar apps it's using.