
"Today, we have one job and one job only: Stop the return of the bigger criminal class, the Party of War, the people who (with a few Democratic enablers) manufactured the very mess we are in." ~Michael Moore
Of course I agree with Michael Moore that although the Democrats have been enablers, they are not responsible for the initial mess in which our country finds itself. I voted today, and of course I voted Democrat. The message today is to vote. To me the message should be vote with intelligence and vote with heart! Everyone says voting is a right; I think it's more of a responsibility. My hope is that people are informed by something other than the atrocious campaign ads when they vote. Unfortunately I wish I could say that if you use intelligence and vote with your heart and still vote Republican, it's OK. Basically I'm prejudiced enough to think if you vote with your intelligence and your heart, you can't vote Republican. Oh well, I've voted, and it's all I can do. The Republicans will win more seats, but maybe that will be the push the Democratic party needs for 2012.
Comments