Last March after repeatedly trying to fix my boots with Shoe Goo, I decided it was time to throw them out.

Before last weekends snow storm, I ordered some boots online. They came in time, but they weren't tall enough. Of course I have actual winter boots that cover my lower legs (calves sounds like cows), but I wanted a new pair of hiking boots (appropriate height) for this winter. Yesterday I decided to exchange the boots on the chance the weather forecasters were correct two weekends in a row. My new boots are ready. Where's the snow and ice?
Before last weekends snow storm, I ordered some boots online. They came in time, but they weren't tall enough. Of course I have actual winter boots that cover my lower legs (calves sounds like cows), but I wanted a new pair of hiking boots (appropriate height) for this winter. Yesterday I decided to exchange the boots on the chance the weather forecasters were correct two weekends in a row. My new boots are ready. Where's the snow and ice?
Comments