When it was announced that Kevin Kling would be speaking at our church, people (Minnesotans) were excited. As I mentioned to people I didn't know Kevin Kling, they looked at me as if I had three heads. I decided to attend to find out Kevin Kling's story, and I was not disappointed. I had funny stories and anecdotes such as a weiner dog has a can't do body and a can do attitude. In one of his stories he spoke of being hit by lightening. Maybe I'll need to see one of his shows... perhaps Thanksgiving.
His stories were short and descriptive which I always try to stress to my students.
When he was asked what advice he would give story tellers, his advice: 1) enjoy the story 2) know why telling the story 3) details 5 senses...
Does anyone have any of his CDs? I would love to use one of his stories.
I tried to find the perfect clip, but I was not satisfied with my search. This is what I found...
His stories were short and descriptive which I always try to stress to my students.
When he was asked what advice he would give story tellers, his advice: 1) enjoy the story 2) know why telling the story 3) details 5 senses...
Does anyone have any of his CDs? I would love to use one of his stories.
I tried to find the perfect clip, but I was not satisfied with my search. This is what I found...
Comments