"I will paint my picture
Paint myself in blue and red and black and gray
All of the beautiful colors are very very meaningful
Gray is my favorite color
I felt so symbolic yesterday
If I knew Picasso
I would buy myself a gray guitar and play"
Mr. Jones-- Counting Crows
"But I'm sure there's something in a shade of Grey,
Or something in between..."
Anna Begins-- Counting Crows
The last two days have been grey, rainy and grey. To be honest, I haven't really minded because I've used it as an excuse to stay inside and try to rid myself of illness. Grey days are perfect for lighting candles, reading, watching football, and a little napping. In celebration of the waning grey days of November, I've decided to wear grey next week or at least something in a shade of grey.
Paint myself in blue and red and black and gray
All of the beautiful colors are very very meaningful
Gray is my favorite color
I felt so symbolic yesterday
If I knew Picasso
I would buy myself a gray guitar and play"
Mr. Jones-- Counting Crows
"But I'm sure there's something in a shade of Grey,
Or something in between..."
Anna Begins-- Counting Crows
The last two days have been grey, rainy and grey. To be honest, I haven't really minded because I've used it as an excuse to stay inside and try to rid myself of illness. Grey days are perfect for lighting candles, reading, watching football, and a little napping. In celebration of the waning grey days of November, I've decided to wear grey next week or at least something in a shade of grey.
Comments