
When I looked at the Target flier yesterday, there were two items I really wanted. The prices were reasonable to quite reasonable. I decided that maybe I would get up at 4am to experience the prices. Since I had was on my computer looking at the target ad, I decided to check Amazon.com... SCORE! Maybe I'll stay inside all day and make dumb cartoons on Toondoo.com (2010 Blog Challenge entry #5).
Comments
What I really meant to comment on is that your comic strip is very cool. Isn't it amazing how much more difficult it is to create things online when you have to minimize rather than spout off all day long? It's harder for me to put my thoughts into three or four comic strip panels than it is to write a 10-page paper.
Great job all around. I think everyone is doing such cool stuff here!
there are low barriers to creative expression in a true participatory culture.