For some reason I am feeling a lot of stress about my job and the happenings at my job. A colleague asked me some questions yesterday that I took as questioning my performance. My boss came and talked to me yesterday and left me with the feeling that he does not trust me or want me as part of a certain committee of which I wanted to be included. This is completely understandable since I question him constantly, but I do feel that I am a critical (too critical in his viewpoint) thinker and would be a positive member of this team. Last night I sent him an email at 11:30 expressing my concerns about the selection process. When I finally went to sleep, I dreamed of spitting red, blue, green, yellow, and purple frogs out of my mouth. Although it was a bit creepy at first, I found it therapeutic. I believe it was my mind's way of purging the stress. This morning I had a positive conversation with the colleague and an average conversation with my boss. Maybe tonight I'll dream of something a little more calming.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments