After sitting in trainings all day (Two of the three were worthwhile... someone telling how to read a textbook not worthwhile.), I decided I needed to knock something off my to do list that didn't require thinking or sitting, so I decided to repot my plants. I started with three plants that sit together in diverse pots. My decision was based on wanting their pots for the plants that will go to school and wanting to plant them in matching pots. Next I conquered the six plants that will make the trip back to school. This was followed by the plant that looked great but hadn't been touched for years. It ended up in the dumpster since it didn't really have any roots, and by then, I didn't really have any patience.
Sunday I will elicit the help of a garden goddess to repot two other plants which I have neither the knowledge nor patience to do by myself. My other plants deserve the same treatment, but I really don't see anymore repotting happening. Maybe with a little more patience I could tackle all of the plants. Realistically with a little more patience I could tackle many more tasks, but again, I dont' see it happening.
ps... The pictures aren't the greatest... my apologies... I don't have the patience to retake them.
Comments