
It comes as no shocker that I have an addictive personality. Unfortunately I do a lot of unhealthy things in excess. My latest addiction is a game called "Angry Birds". As with most of my addictions, this is not my fault. Without the help of others (dealers), I would never have found this game. In fact initially I had no desire to play this game. In fact the first time I looked at it, it seemed dumb. Heck, maybe it is a dumb game, but it's super addicting. Again, it's not my fault. Peer pressure led me to give the game a try. Others could have stopped this addiction, but they merely fed it. Tonight I played until the battery on my iTouch died. The person (dealer) who first shared the game (drug) with me suggested I plug in my iTouch and play. For some reason, I had enough strength to know this was crazy. When the iTouch was charged, however, I played some more. I would recommend that you download this application, but I am a better person that to suggest games (crack) to my friends.
Comments
J:)