Since we had to be at school today from 11:00am to 7:00pm, and I ate breakfast at 7:30am, I decided to go out and get a sandwich from Jimmy John's around 1:00pm. As I was telling the secretaries where I was going, someone recommended that I have it delivered. I explained that I felt guilty about the waste of having it delivered. They helped me rationalize it. Either I drive to Jimmy John's, or they drive to me; there's actually probably more fuel waste if I drive because they might have more than one delivery. My plan was to drive to SA for my fountain Diet Pepsi the retrace my steps to go to Jimmy John's which is in the opposite direction. Now I only had to drive to SA. It sounded reasonable to me, so I placed the order, conversed a bit about them being freaky fast, and left. The Jimmy John's delivery vehicle was actually driving up as I was leaving for my soda. They are freaky fast. I thought they would be there when I returned, but they were actually there before I left. Freaky Fast!
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments