Today is the anniversary of 9-11. This may be blasphemous, but I am tired if hearing about it. Actually the entire post is probably full of blasphemy. The latest media coverage of the lunatic in Florida has enraged me. Although this would be a great place to talk about Florida and Texas in general, I will abstain. It's not necessarily the media coverage that bothers me; it's the fear and hatred that fills our country. Instead of raging about the idiocy of the belief that Muslims bombed the World Trade Center, let me mention the success of the bombing. The bombing didn't merely kill thousands of Americans. It left our country full of fear and hate which as lasted almost ten years and will probably last longer... job well done.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments