I'm always amazed at the ease of working out once I'm in the habit. Likewise, I'm amazed at the ease of ignoring working out once I've stayed home from the gym for a week. Maybe it's because I'm lazy. Monday, June 28th was the last day I went to the gym. Since the doctor said I should be careful working out (sweat in open wound), I have a lame excuse (with the emphasis on lame). Speaking of lame, I might go to Hulu.com and watch Big Brother tonight instead of working out.
Laser- Have you ever felt the need to laser someone who was lying on their stomach? Have you ever confused your taser with a gun?
Lay vs. Lie- I have to think carefully when using lay and lie. Even then I'm not sure I always get it correct. My guess is most people don't really know, so I'm safe.
Light rail- It looks like the light rail is going to run parallel to the Greenway behind my house. I hope they don't rip out all of the trees, home to the wonderful birds that sing to me every morning and the squirrels that scamper in and out of the area. If they do it correctly and save the integrity of the "Green"way, it could be a great thing. In the interim, I'm going to try to be vigilant and attend some meetings.
Laser- Have you ever felt the need to laser someone who was lying on their stomach? Have you ever confused your taser with a gun?
Lay vs. Lie- I have to think carefully when using lay and lie. Even then I'm not sure I always get it correct. My guess is most people don't really know, so I'm safe.
Light rail- It looks like the light rail is going to run parallel to the Greenway behind my house. I hope they don't rip out all of the trees, home to the wonderful birds that sing to me every morning and the squirrels that scamper in and out of the area. If they do it correctly and save the integrity of the "Green"way, it could be a great thing. In the interim, I'm going to try to be vigilant and attend some meetings.
Comments