July Blog Challenge starts with 'J'. Actually the challenge has been easier than I imagined, until today. How can 'J' be difficult? June, July, jig, jar, jam, jelly...
In reality I have more 'J' names in my address book than any other. In fact one of my friends is one of four daughters whose names start with 'J', and her daughter also has a 'J' name. jet, Jambool, juke box, jovial, jolly...
Can one jeer at a letter? jock, jocular, jest, Jeffrey Dahmer... oh the mind does interesting things while thinking about the letter 'J'.
Juxtaposition is one of my favorite words although I'm not sure how to use it in a blog.
Maybe the juxtaposition is the 'J' words that I thought of... the juxtaposition of Jambool and juke box or jest and Jeffery Dahmer. What's wrong with me?
In reality I have more 'J' names in my address book than any other. In fact one of my friends is one of four daughters whose names start with 'J', and her daughter also has a 'J' name. jet, Jambool, juke box, jovial, jolly...
Can one jeer at a letter? jock, jocular, jest, Jeffrey Dahmer... oh the mind does interesting things while thinking about the letter 'J'.
Juxtaposition is one of my favorite words although I'm not sure how to use it in a blog.
Maybe the juxtaposition is the 'J' words that I thought of... the juxtaposition of Jambool and juke box or jest and Jeffery Dahmer. What's wrong with me?
Comments