Giving Tree- The Giving Tree is one of my favorite books. It still brings tears to my eyes when I read it. The movie of the giving tree below is read (narrated) by Shel Silversteen. Take ten minutes to watch it or go find the book on your shelves and read it.
Galactic Pizza is one of my favorite pizza places. The pizza is fabulous. They use 100% electric cars to deliver their pizzas, and the pizza delivery people are dressed in super hero costumes. Renewable wind energy is used to power their pizza joint. Even the straws are made from a corn mixture (??) and not plastic. One of my favorite pizzas is the Second Harvest Heartland pizza. When one purchases this pizza, a dollar is given to the charity.
July 7th (07/07) seems to be the day I take a gamble. Two years ago I signed on my new home. Today I had a procedure to remove the dog bite scar. The plastic surgeon is awesome. Before he started, he answered my list of ten questions including a question about flossing my teeth since it moves the area. He literally cut out the old scar and sewed it back together in hope that the new scar will be much thinner (barely visible).
Galactic Pizza is one of my favorite pizza places. The pizza is fabulous. They use 100% electric cars to deliver their pizzas, and the pizza delivery people are dressed in super hero costumes. Renewable wind energy is used to power their pizza joint. Even the straws are made from a corn mixture (??) and not plastic. One of my favorite pizzas is the Second Harvest Heartland pizza. When one purchases this pizza, a dollar is given to the charity.
July 7th (07/07) seems to be the day I take a gamble. Two years ago I signed on my new home. Today I had a procedure to remove the dog bite scar. The plastic surgeon is awesome. Before he started, he answered my list of ten questions including a question about flossing my teeth since it moves the area. He literally cut out the old scar and sewed it back together in hope that the new scar will be much thinner (barely visible).
Comments
J:)