When I was trying to figure out my "E' words, I was having a difficult time, endearing, enthusiasm, energy, etc.
As I texted a friend, I realized one of my favorite things starts with 'E'... This should have been the first word in my mind since I always use it although not always correctly. Dot, dot, dot, however doesn't start with an 'E', so I had to go with ellipsis. It's the best because it let's people know there's stuff left out, stuff that still needs to be said... The ellipsis is awesome... way better than the exclamation point!
Eye drops- They are the horrible. When I need to use eye drops, thankfully not too often, it takes someone else to hold my eye open and put them in. It is something I absolutely am not able to by myself. I HATE eye drops.

Edwards- Many know I spent a lot of time prior to the Iowa Caucus visiting Iowa and listening to the candidates. He spoke in Estherville, Iowa at Iowa Lakes Community College (many have probably seen recent commercials on television). When I saw him, I was impressed. He came on stage with jeans and a fleece looking like average Joe American. Besides, he was intelligent and attractive. Obviously a lot has changed since October 2007. I think ego would be a better word to sum up John Edwards. An intelligent candidate would not film a sex tape, especially not a sex tape with another woman. Over spring break I read Game Change and was enthralled with "behind the scenes" issues of the election.
As I texted a friend, I realized one of my favorite things starts with 'E'... This should have been the first word in my mind since I always use it although not always correctly. Dot, dot, dot, however doesn't start with an 'E', so I had to go with ellipsis. It's the best because it let's people know there's stuff left out, stuff that still needs to be said... The ellipsis is awesome... way better than the exclamation point!
Eye drops- They are the horrible. When I need to use eye drops, thankfully not too often, it takes someone else to hold my eye open and put them in. It is something I absolutely am not able to by myself. I HATE eye drops.
Edwards- Many know I spent a lot of time prior to the Iowa Caucus visiting Iowa and listening to the candidates. He spoke in Estherville, Iowa at Iowa Lakes Community College (many have probably seen recent commercials on television). When I saw him, I was impressed. He came on stage with jeans and a fleece looking like average Joe American. Besides, he was intelligent and attractive. Obviously a lot has changed since October 2007. I think ego would be a better word to sum up John Edwards. An intelligent candidate would not film a sex tape, especially not a sex tape with another woman. Over spring break I read Game Change and was enthralled with "behind the scenes" issues of the election.
Comments