At one point in a conversation about recycling, a colleague told me that the humane society would take the cardboard toilet paper rolls. I have been collecting them at the bottom of my closet for quite awhile. When my dad visited at one point this year and needed toilet paper, I had to show him my collection. It seems it's true. I called up The Human Society today and delivered the toilet paper rolls (all 57 plus one paper towel roll) plus a bag of shredded paper.
At one point in a conversation about recycling, a colleague told me that the humane society would take the cardboard toilet paper rolls. I have been collecting them at the bottom of my closet for quite awhile. When my dad visited at one point this year and needed toilet paper, I had to show him my collection. It seems it's true. I called up The Human Society today and delivered the toilet paper rolls (all 57 plus one paper towel roll) plus a bag of shredded paper.
Comments