A friend's dad and I have both worked on my grill. Today I thought it was ready to go. Drats! It still was not working. Since I had looked at grills on Friday (Menards, Home Depot, and Lowe's), I knew which grill I wanted. Of course today when I drove out to Lowe's, the grill I wanted was sold out. This meant I had to pay $10 more. When I returned home ready to assemble said grill, I had a pleasant surprise. Assembly was quite limited (unlike the one that was $10 less). Within an hour my grill was on the deck ready to grill. Since I am used to my old grill, I didn't anticipate that high on this grill really means high. My chicken feta spinach brat was a little more done than anticipated.
A friend's dad and I have both worked on my grill. Today I thought it was ready to go. Drats! It still was not working. Since I had looked at grills on Friday (Menards, Home Depot, and Lowe's), I knew which grill I wanted. Of course today when I drove out to Lowe's, the grill I wanted was sold out. This meant I had to pay $10 more. When I returned home ready to assemble said grill, I had a pleasant surprise. Assembly was quite limited (unlike the one that was $10 less). Within an hour my grill was on the deck ready to grill. Since I am used to my old grill, I didn't anticipate that high on this grill really means high. My chicken feta spinach brat was a little more done than anticipated.
Comments