Last night I worked out for the first time in two weeks. As I bent and crouched down to pick strawberries this morning, my legs screamed a bit. This along with the constant drizzle that fell made the morning a bit uncomfortable. The good news is that the strawberries were huge, so it didn't take long to fill my three containers (21 lbs). Tomorrow morning I will go back for another round ensuring I have enough berries for a year of breakfast smoothies. On this trip I'll be joined by J and her young daughter, H. Picking berries today I wondered if H would have enough patience to pick for an extended period of time then realized probably more patience than myself.
Last night I worked out for the first time in two weeks. As I bent and crouched down to pick strawberries this morning, my legs screamed a bit. This along with the constant drizzle that fell made the morning a bit uncomfortable. The good news is that the strawberries were huge, so it didn't take long to fill my three containers (21 lbs). Tomorrow morning I will go back for another round ensuring I have enough berries for a year of breakfast smoothies. On this trip I'll be joined by J and her young daughter, H. Picking berries today I wondered if H would have enough patience to pick for an extended period of time then realized probably more patience than myself.
Comments